Members can avail of the following services and facilities:
• During the induction period, each member can discuss their training requirements and goals.
From this we formulate a training plan for the short term, medium term and long term.
• Weekly tuition – in a group setting or a one-to-one coaching session
• Monthly competitions and challenges with feedback
• Regular stable management classes and practical assessments in conjunction with the BHS
• Lunging and ground work practicals
• Pilates demo to encourage correct body position and human nutrition talks
• Residential and non-residential camps
• Day trips
• Vet talks and seminars
• Musical drill ride